The Brompton’s


The original Brompton Hospital, now known as The Bromptons, was designed in 1844 by 24-year-old Frederick Francis, who had won an architectural competition held for the new building. The foundation stone for the new building was laid by Prince Albert in June 1844, with the first phase – the western end and main entrance tower opening in 1846. The eastern end by Summer Place was completed in 1854.


Project Duration:30no weeks
Key deliverables:- Thermatech Clean
- Portland Stone Replacement
- In Situ Restoration
- Joinery and Decorations