91 St. Martin’s Lane is a Grade II listed building situated between the Noel Coward Theatre and Cecil Court, in the heart of London’s theatre district. Built in around 1899, the building was constructed using St Bees Red sandstone and London Red Brick.
Rosewood were instructed on behalf of the Salisbury Estate, to carry out the restoration of the front facade and four chimney stacks. The works included Thermatech cleaning and replacement of hand-carved St Bees Red sandstone to the window lintols and mullions. There was extensive in situ restoration of urns, an egg-and-dart string course, bootle balustrades, a frieze and faces.